Spatula- If you have any extra spatulas in your kitchen, you already have have a backup ice scraper.
A stiff plastic one should do the trick. CDs- Do you still listen to that summer mix you made 15 years ago? If so, put the music on your computer and use the CD to clear your windshield!
This Trick Will Defrost Your Windshield In Seconds
This method works best for a thick layer of ice. Get creative!
Name required. Email required.https://bunkardchantise.ga
| Southern Living
Comment required. Enlarge Image. Originally Published by:.
- How to de-ice your car windscreen - and the best ways to get your car ready to travel?
- You Can Get a Huge Fine for Not Removing Snow from Your Car in These States.
- SEKIHEKI TATEYAMAMANDARA BAKUMATSUOEDO FUUNKI SANKAN (Japanese Edition).
Share Selection. Now On Now on Page Six. Video length 25 seconds Tot 'crashes' behind the wheel in this cute video.
- Jonathan Issue 01: A Journal of Gay Fiction.
- Header Right.
- Reader Interactions.
- How to de-ice your car in freezing conditions.
- Taming the Tiger Within: Meditations on Transforming Difficult Emotions.
These are the best Black Friday deals. Either way, don't panic—a brilliant mind over on Reddit came up with an alternative solution using a kitchen item In literally five seconds, he scrapes off every bit of ice, making his window see-through again. One commenter makes a fair point: the ice he's working with in this video isn't the heaviest, so who knows how this hack will hold up after a major blizzard or ice storm. But next time you're stranded without an ice scraper and need to get on the road ASAP, grab one of your plastic food containers and give this trick a shot—it could save your morning.